On August 29, 2017 – the twelve year anniversary the levees broke in Louisiana following landfall of Hurricane Katrina, we announced efforts to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. Coincidentally, the levees began to break around Houston, Texas as flood waters crippled the regions infrastructure and rescue efforts were underway. The decision to create a disaster relief fund received overwhelming support from Foundation supporters. Especially since, 100% of donations have been committed to recovery efforts.
Day: August 31, 2017
- This #GivingTuesday we just want to say ‘Thank you’
- Remarks by the Board Chair at the March 3, 2020 Ontario City Council Meeting Regarding District Voting
- The 2019 Social Good Scholarship Closed
- Your Donation Summary Report
- D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr Legacy Through Service
Our mission is to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments. Our goal is to sponsor and create programs and initiatives that lead to the development of stronger communities and positively impact individuals wanting to lead happier and healthier lives.