(ONTARIO, California – October 23, 2018) – On Friday, September 28, 2018, approximately 100 donors and supporters f the D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation gathered for the Lampkin Foundation’s annual Social Good Benefit Gala. The red carpet took place at the 100 year old historic Beverly Hotel (now Beverly Banquets) located in Ontario, California. One hundred percent of the proceeds benefit the programs and initiatives designed to support education, economic development, climate change research, health and wellness, and healthy alternatives for underserved communities.
Day: October 24, 2018
- This #GivingTuesday we just want to say ‘Thank you’
- Remarks by the Board Chair at the March 3, 2020 Ontario City Council Meeting Regarding District Voting
- The 2019 Social Good Scholarship Closed
- Your Donation Summary Report
- D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr Legacy Through Service
Our mission is to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments. Our goal is to sponsor and create programs and initiatives that lead to the development of stronger communities and positively impact individuals wanting to lead happier and healthier lives.