ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, January 21, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — The D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation today led students from Cerritos College EOPS Dynamics of Leadership Class in a service project that honors the legacy and memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The students volunteered to assemble over 100 hygiene kits to benefit Ontario, California homeless and federal Ontario International Airport TSA workers furloughed due to the government shut down. Discussions about community service, community building, and community sustainability were led by D’Andre Lampkin and Cerritos College professor Henrietta Hurtado.
Day: January 24, 2019
- This #GivingTuesday we just want to say ‘Thank you’
- Remarks by the Board Chair at the March 3, 2020 Ontario City Council Meeting Regarding District Voting
- The 2019 Social Good Scholarship Closed
- Your Donation Summary Report
- D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr Legacy Through Service
Our mission is to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments. Our goal is to sponsor and create programs and initiatives that lead to the development of stronger communities and positively impact individuals wanting to lead happier and healthier lives.