Holiday of Hope Toy Drive
The D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation is now accepting toys for a toy drive in December to benefit local community partners with strong history of providing joy to low-income families! Between now and December 23rd bring in toys to be donated between 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday!
Spirit of Christmas Toy Drive
You can spread some cheer to families in need this season by donating new, unwrapped gifts (in person or online) or volunteering to receive donations or sort toys. The D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation will be hosting its 4th Annual Holiday of Hope Event on December 16th and 17th. We are collecting toys from now until the date of the giveaway. This year the event will provide an opportunity for families in need to obtain holiday gifts for their children. There are several ways you can participate.
Locations, Dates, and Times to Drop off Toy Donations:
D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation
2151 E Convention Center Way
Ontario, California 91761
Use the Kline Street loading zone next to flag pole for large drop offs
Monday through Friday; 9 am – 4 pm
Archibald’s Drive Thru
2685 E Riverside Dr
Ontario, California 91761
Monday through Sunday; 6 am – 10 pm
The Chocolate Bar Ontario
1520 N Mountain Ave Suite 114
Ontario, California 91762
Monday; 9 am-6 pm
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday; 9 am – 7 pm
Wednesday, Friday Saturday; 9 am – 8 pm
See our “Holiday Wish List” below for a list of items we need the most
Ways You Can Help:
Order toys online and either bring them during drop-off dates/times listed above or send to D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation – 2151 E Convention Center Way, Suite 210, Ontario California 91764. For a greater impact, be sure to order through https://smile.amazon.com/ and seletc the D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation (EIN 81-5424366) as your charity of choice.
**Don’t forget to make all future Amazon orders through https://smile.amazon.com/. It cost you nothing but means the world to us.
- Donate online to support The Lampkin Foundation: https://www.lampkinfoundation.org/donate
- Volunteer as a small group of 3-5 people (perfect for a family or household groups) to help sort or distribute toys: https://www.lampkinfoundation.org/volunteer
- Volunteer your organization to receive toy drop-offs: https://www.lampkinfoundation.org/volunteer
- Host a Toy Drive or spread the word through social media with our Holiday of Hope Donation Drive flyer.
- Spread the word about how to sign up families who are in need by referring them to our Holiday of Hope Donation Drive page: https://lampkinfoundation.org/toy-giveaway-application/.
Here’s our Holiday Wish List for NEW toys:
- LEGOS Blocks & DUPLO Blocks
- Star Wars, Paw Patrol, Disney Princess, LOL Surprise play sets
- STEM Kits
- Learning Activity Tablets
- Barbie Dolls & baby dolls and accessories (Varied Ethnicities)
- Scooters & Skateboards with Helmets
- Small trucks, hot wheels, vehicles, train sets
- Action figure, animal, and dinosaur activity sets
- Adventure equipment (spy goggles, walkie-talkies, flashlight, binoculars, voice changer)
- Bluetooth Headphones & Speakers
- Sports equipment: Basketball, Football, Soccer ball, etc and equipment
- Nail or Makeup Kits
- Arts & Crafts Kits (Play-doh, drawing, painting, jewelry, stickers, markers, slime etc.)
Without the contributions of these companies, our work would not be possible.
Our Community Partners
Building stronger, more resilient communities, together!