Join us Saturday May 13th as he we kick off our first project for the Designing Neighborhood Agriculture (DNA) Initiative. We’re gardening for healthier communities. The DNA Initiative combines topical conversations, active working sessions, and farming education to highlight the importance and need for fresh organic produce in highly populated urban areas. The Lampkin Foundation has partnered with Huerta Del Valle, a non-profit, to host “A Day of Farming”. If you don’t mind getting your hands dirty with great company, this is the event for you!
Month: May 2017
- This #GivingTuesday we just want to say ‘Thank you’
- Remarks by the Board Chair at the March 3, 2020 Ontario City Council Meeting Regarding District Voting
- The 2019 Social Good Scholarship Closed
- Your Donation Summary Report
- D’Andre D. Lampkin Foundation Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr Legacy Through Service
Our mission is to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments. Our goal is to sponsor and create programs and initiatives that lead to the development of stronger communities and positively impact individuals wanting to lead happier and healthier lives.