In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, I hope you will decide to contribute to one of our 4 seasonal programs designed to build stronger, more resilient communities. We recognize that we have been fundraising year round through several platforms and events. If you have never donated, there is no better time than today to show your support and help our programs thrive.
By now, you have probably seen several emails and post in social media from other nonprofits asking for your contribution. But I would like to share with you why the Lampkin Foundation is different:
- 100% of donations are used to support our programs and initiatives.
- NONE of your contributions go to staff and board members. The Lampkin Foundation is comprised of an all-volunteer Board.
- The Lampkin Foundation was recently recognized by both the State of California Controllers Office and the City of Ontario for it’s efforts to address health, education, and community wellness issues.
- The Lampkin Foundation has earned Guidestar’s Platinum Seal of Transparency (The Highest Level of Recognition Offered by GuideStar) for accurately demonstrating and measuring our progress and results.
- We are a verifiable State and Federal tax exempt organization (501(c)(3)), which means your contributions are tax deductible and monitored.
We continue to work hard to earn your trust and ensure your donations go toward addressing issue areas that matter to you.
Communities thrive when people collaborate to tackle some of the biggest issues facing our neighborhoods. Not only does giving to the Lampkin Foundation make you feel good, but it is empowering.
Giving strengthens personal values. Whether the reason is religious, personal, or based in principle, giving reaffirms your commitment to help others. Having the power to improve lives is a privilege that comes with its own sense of obligation. Giving to the Lampkin Foundation reinforces your personal values and helps you to live a life that is true to your own ethical beliefs.
Our 2019 Goal is to feed 50 families through our own community farm, make significant contributions to childhood respiratory illness research, help communities rebuild and become more resilient through our Disaster Relief Effort, and ensure access to higher education for students who are global thinkers through our Social Good Scholarship Fund.
We hope you will join us for Giving Tuesday and support our mission to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments.
Our mission is to create positive opportunities and change for individuals, communities, and environments. Our goal is to sponsor and develop programs and initiatives that lead to the development of stronger communities and positively impact individuals wanting to lead happier and healthier lives.
We have a vision for communities that are strong, fully engaged, and resilient; where all stakeholders are self-reliant and fully supported by sustainable ingenuity and grassroots efforts.
Leave a Reply
You must belogged in to post a comment.